The safety of our athletes is incredibly important to us.
Thank you for your support and cooperation throughout these road closures.
1–5pm Saturday 17 April
Races will be held at Tinaburra Peninsula with no major road closures.
Full road closures include:
- 1–5pm Tinaburra Drive from Lakeside Drive to Tinaburra Foreshore including boat ramp
- 2–5pm Tinaburra Drive from last house on the left-hand side after Williams Avenue (15 Tinaburra Drive) through to Tinaburra Foreshore and including Lakeside Drive.
5.30am–1pm Sunday 18 April
Major road closures on primary vehicle routes are:
- 5.30am–1pm Tinaburra Drive from Lakeside Drive to Tinaburra Foreshore including boat ramp
- 7am–12.30pm Williams Avenue, Tinaburra Drive and Harper Avenue
- 7.15 –11.15am Barrine Road from Williams Avenue intersection and Maple Street
- 7.30–11am Gillies Range Road from Maple Street to Peeramon Road (detour via Malanda-Lake Barrine Road)
- 7.45–10.45am Peeramon Road to Ball Road
- 8–10.30am Ball Road and Curtain Fig Tree Road
Please click on the links below to see maps and get more details.
Get messages via SMS about Road Closures at the Yungaburra Triathlon
We recommend you come to the Peninsula early on both days and in plenty of time to park and register for your event. Roads will be open as soon as the Race Director deems it safe and all participants are cleared from the road.
Access to Yungaburra Town Centre is still accessible by Vehicle throughout the entire weekend.